| Pulmonary Critical Care – Ogden & St. George, Utah |
Practice Information - Ogden, UT
- One BC/BE full-time Pulmonology trained Critical Care physician is sought to join 5 intensivists to work in the state-of-the-art facility at McKay-Dee Hospital, a 325-bed tertiary care facility
- The intensivist group provides 24 hour in-house coverage of the ICU
- 7 nights every 6 weeks cycle. One week off every 6 weeks.
- 16 bed adult mixed medical/surgical ICU
- We care for general surgery, trauma, cardiovascular surgery, neurosurgery, and medical patients
- We have consultants available for every medical and surgical specialty, including infectious disease
- Referral base includes northern Utah, southwestern Wyoming, and southern Idaho
- Several of our nursing teammates are CCRN certified
- We are a participating center in the ARDSnet studies
- McKay-Dee has a new education center, with simulation lab
- We have teaching opportunities throughout the year with family medicine residents, medical students, NP students
- Opportunity to participate in the Intermountain Tele-critical care service
- We are the northern Utah base for Life Flight
- McKay-Dee is a Certified Stroke Center
Practice Information – St. George
- Dixie Regional Medical Center, part of Intermountain Healthcare, is seeking 1 BC/BE Pulmonary/Critical Care physician to join our group.
- Candidate must be BC/BE in Pulmonary and Critical Care
- Coverage for ICU, critical care consultation of medical/surgical floors and outpatient pulmonary clinic.
- The hospital is a state-of-the-art 245-bed referral center
- No need for a "buy in" or worry about patient insurance issues
- No more wasted time traveling to different facilities
- Signing bonus available
- Student loan repayment available
All locations include:
- Employment with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Competitive pay and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401K match & CME
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- Visa sponsorship is not available
Intermountain Healthcare Information
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together. Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the second year in a row, Forbes magazine has named Utah's Intermountain Healthcare among the nation's top 3 healthcare organizations, and within the top 25 employers overall.
Intermountain Healthcare is a not-for-profit health system based in Salt Lake City, Utah, with 22 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services, about 1,400 employed primary care and secondary care physicians at more than 185 clinics in the Intermountain Medical Group, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status
For more information contact: Intermountain Healthcare, Physician Recruiting at 800-888-3134 E-mail: PhysicianRecruit@imail.org. Web: http://physicianjobsintermountain.org.