Physician Assistant, Critical Care - Salem, OR
Salem Pulmonary Associates, a respected group of twelve physicians specializing in pulmonary diseases, critical care and sleep medicine, supported by a staff of 23 members, is the only pulmonary group in Salem, Oregon serving a medical catchment area of approximately 300,000. Our physicians cover the ICU and CVCU at Salem Hospital, the largest acute medical facility in Marion County and the only hospital in the city of Salem.
We seek an Advanced Practice Provider (APP) to provide support to the physician covering the overnight ICU shift:
- Responsibilities include assisting the overnight physician in the ICU and CVCU fielding phone calls from nursing, providing direct patient care, documentation support, and other duties as necessary.
- Shifts will be scheduled in blocks of 3 nights on (6 pm-6 am) / 4-5 nights off.
- Previous ICU experience preferred.
- Candidates must have or be eligible for an Oregon Physician Assistant license.
- The newly recruited Physician Assistant will be employed by Salem Pulmonary Associates and receive a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including paid vacation days, sick days, health, dental, LTD/STD, up to $1000 in CME reimbursement, and 401K plan.
Salem, Oregon, the third largest city in Oregon, offers award-winning schools and an easy-going lifestyle. Abundant parks and recreational activities, mild climate, affordable living, and moderate pace of life all make Salem a great place to set down roots!
Interested candidates please contact Kelly Ashmore:
Position ID 160576