North Florida Regional Medical Center is a 445-bed, full-service medical and surgical acute care facility serving 14 counties in North-Central Florida. We're committed to acclimating new employees to our family, giving them crucial support as they learn what it means to participate in our culture of giving. We also offer sign-on bonus or relocation assistance based on eligibility.
Position Summary: Performs quality data abstraction to meet regulatory and organizational requirements. Assures documentation requirements are met in accordance with certification standards and regulatory requirements. Assists with planning, design, delivery, and evaluation of education activities related to quality issues.
- Degree in Nursing required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- State of Florida RN License
- 3 to 5 years related experience in acute care clinical experience preferred
- Knowledge or experience with JCAHO & other regulatory agencies, process improvement, and PI tools including computer programs such as Word & Excel
- Current knowledge of regulatory and accreditation agency requirements such as The Joint Commission, CMS, state Health Department, AHCA, and Boards of Licensure; Knowledge of abstraction processes, Society of Thoracic Surgeons data registry and the National Cardiac Data Registries
With more than 30 hospitals to choose from, HCA of North & West Florida is a growing, stable system with all the rewards of working in community hospitals. We have more training opportunities, more advancement potential, and an impressive range of benefits. That’s what you get with us, more opportunities, more rewards, more chances to make a difference.
To learn more about our network of hospitals and apply, please visit www.MoreCareerChoices.com and reference job numbers: 00039-10637 (RN Coordinator Quality Heart Failure) & 00039-10638 (RN Coordinator Quality Structural Heart).
For more information, please contact Lacretia Pearson at Lacretia.Pearson@hcahealthcare.com.