Children’s Specialty Group, PLLC (CSG), is seeking a pediatric pulmonologist to join our growing team of providers. We are a physician owned, pediatric multispecialty practice based at Children’s Hospital of The King’s Daughters – the only free-standing, full service children’s hospital in Virginia. CSG provides high-quality pediatric care to the communities of coastal southeastern Virginia and northeastern North Carolina. Our physicians also serve as the full-time faculty in the Department of Pediatrics at Eastern Virginia Medical School.
CSG and CHKD are located in the heart of Hampton Roads in Southeastern Virginia. Conveniently situated on the beaches of the Atlantic Ocean and Chesapeake Bay, the region offers countless entertainment options and safe, beautiful cities in which to live. Hampton Roads has excellent schools as well as several nationally recognized universities. With the Blue Ridge Mountains to the west, Washington DC to the north, and the Outer Banks to the south – a weekend retreat is only a few hours away!
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Must be BC/BE in Pediatric Pulmonology
- Inpatient and Outpatient Care
- Attending in ventilator and tracheostomy dependent unit
- Active involvement with CF care team
- Teaching medical students and residents
- Competitive compensation, including a partnership track opportunity
- Comprehensive benefits, including a 401K plan, profit sharing, health insurance, and professional liability coverage
- Administrative support of a large multi-specialty practice
For more information, please contact:
J.D. McCoy, Director, CSG Ambulatory Operations
Email: James.McCoy@CHKD.org Phone: 757-668-9686
To apply today, please visit our website: www.csgdocs.com/about-us/careers