| Pulmonary / Adult Cystic Fibrosis Opportunity|
National Jewish Health, located in Denver, Colorado in the beautiful Rocky Mountains, is seeking a BE/BC Pulmonary or Pulmonary/Critical Care physician to join our medical staff. This premier respiratory hospital is looking to expand the Adult CF Program’s outpatient and clinical research services at our National Jewish campus, as well as the inpatient service at St. Joseph Hospital.
Reasons to join the Adult CF Program within the Division of Pulmonary/Critical Care at National Jewish
• The largest adult CF program in the United States, with rapidly growing outpatient and inpatient services
• The leading clinical research program within the CF Therapeutic Development Network
• 24 Bed CF unit within the newly constructed St. Joseph Hospital
• Extensive opportunities for Translational Research and teaching
• Flexibility to focus completely on CF, or in other areas of interest within pulmonary and critical medicine
• Position could be predominantly clinical care or research depending on the interests and experience of the candidate.
• Excellent benefit package
• BC in Internal Medicine
• BC/BE in Pulmonary or Pulmonary/CC
• Strong interest or experience in cystic fibrosis during Fellowship or post-fellowship
• Eligible to hold a Colorado license
National Jewish Health is known worldwide for treatment of patients with respiratory, cardiac, immune and related disorders, and for groundbreaking medical research. Founded in 1899 as a nonprofit hospital, National Jewish Health remains the only facility in the world dedicated exclusively to these disorders. U.S. News & World Report has ranked National Jewish Health as the number one or number two hospital in pulmonology on its Best Hospitals list ever since pulmonology was included in the rankings.
Living in Denver
Denver has it all: distinctive neighborhoods, great schools, world-class shopping, unsurpassed sporting and recreational opportunities, outstanding attractions, and premier arts and culture. Denver has been voted one of the best cities for singles, one of the best cities to raise a family, and one of the best cities to relocate to in the country. With these diverse accolades, Denver is the ideal place for anyone. Denver’s mild climate and wealth of recreational activities make this the perfect environment for energetic bodies, and its educational and cultural opportunities make it the ideal home for energetic minds. With over 300 days of sunshine, there is always something to do.
Interested candidates should submit their curriculum vitae and a letter describing their interest to:
Monica Kiger, Physician Recruiter
A cornerstone in the Denver healthcare community, National Jewish Health is a non-profit, non-sectarian institution. National Jewish Health is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Our commitment is to provide equal employment opportunities for all job applicants in a manner that does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicant law in a tobacco and fragrance free environment.