Children’s Multispecialty Clinic in Tucson, AZ
Banner Health, a top 5 health system, seeks a qualified candidate to join an established team as a Pediatric Pulmonologist. The candidate hired will collaborate with the other members in a number of activities including resident and medical student education and clinical research. The department seeks individuals who are able to work with diverse students, trainees and colleagues and has experience with a variety of teaching methods and curricular perspectives. This physician will hold an academic title with the University of Arizona related to mentoring/teaching medical students and residents.
- Clinical responsibilities shared with other faculty members
- Outpatient pediatric pulmonary clinics
- Inpatient/consult service
- Academic time
- Call may be taken from home
- M.D. or D.O. degree
- Arizona medical license obtained by start date
- BC in Pediatrics
- BE/BC in Pediatric Pulmonary
- Hardworking, energetic individual interested in teaching and scholarly activity as part of a busy, clinical practice
- Experience/training in clinical research
- University town with small town feel and large town culture and entertainment
- Warm sunny climate year round
- Outdoor Adventures: golfing, hiking, biking, horseback riding, swimming and nearby skiing.
- Heritage and culture: galleries, old presidio, museums, missions
- Culinary: great selection of cuisine with vibrant, newly renovated downtown
Banner – University Medicine, with locations in Phoenix and Tucson, makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. Academic medicine provides patients the best health care has to offer in the areas of research, teaching and patient care.
Banner University Medical Center offers excellent compensation plus incentives, paid malpractice, paid CME plus allowance and outstanding benefits that provide security for you and your family. SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, TO: email@example.com For questions, please call Tiffany Lewis, Sourcing Strategist, at: 602-747-4578. Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.