Join a Provider of Choice with Physicians Who Have Been in the Community for over 30 years!
Coastal Santa Cruz, California
Dignity Health Medical Group – Dominican (http://dhmf.org/dominican), a service of Dignity Health Medical Foundation, is seeking energetic, passionate, hardworking and outgoing Pulmonary/Critical Care physicians to join our vibrant team. We are a multi-specialty, physician-owned group with more than 70 physicians and advanced practitioners and still growing. We are affiliated with Dominican Hospital, a 223-bed hospital (http://dominicanhospital.org). We are looking to add physicians who are BE/BC in both Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine and interested in joining our busy practice!
- ICU coverage, pulmonary consults and outpatient (protected time for each)
- Join experienced and collegial Intensivists in group
- Only 1 hospital
- Join a Provider of Choice with Physicians Who Have Been in the Community for over 30 years
Why Join Us?
- Located in sunny Santa Cruz, CA (1-1/2 hours from San Francisco, 45 minutes from San Jose, 50 minutes from Monterey)
- Shareholder opportunity
- Practice autonomy with administrative support
- Outstanding support staff
- Excellent shift pay and productivity earning potential
- Forgivable recruiting and relocation loans, CME and benefits
- Aligned with one of the largest health systems in the nation and the largest hospital system in California
Santa Cruz is known for its beach scene, redwood forests, unique surf and art culture, natural scenic beauty, and friendly and active residents. The weather is mild, with summer temperatures in the mid-70s and winter temperatures in the mid-50s, and the sun shines more than 300 days a year. From the cultural excitement of a world-renowned university and vibrant city, to redwood forests, miles of sandy beaches and rugged mountains, Santa Cruz is a paradise of contrasts. Downtown Santa Cruz offers a plethora of restaurants and one-of-a-kind shops. In addition, it offers an upscale residential district, historic Victorians, galleries, a modern museum and a vibrant nightlife. There are year-round cultural events for every interest. You and your family will have the opportunity of enjoying this unique paradise of contrasts.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and contact:
Lori Hart, Physician Recruiter
Toll Free: 888.599.7787