JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
Share your experience with us to apply.
Marshfield Clinic Health System physicians and staff serve more than 360,000 unique patients each year through accessible, high quality health care, research and education. With 700+ physicians in 86 medical specialties and subspecialties as well as over 9,000 employees in 55 clinical locations in 34 Wisconsin communities, Marshfield Clinic is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care.
World Class Care
Marshfield Clinic physicians and support staff are fulfilling a vision to be the preferred system for cost-effective, high-quality health care to reduce the burden of disease, disability and cost for both patients and communities.
Why choose Marshfield Clinic?
Marshfield Clinic offers you the opportunity to join a world-class health care system in a family-friendly setting.
Incredible health and wellness packages, generous financial benefits, and values work life balance.
Among the benefits are:
- Low cost of living
- Clean and safe environment
- Short commutes with low traffic volume
- Jobs at many medical and dental centers across Wisconsin
- Excellent educational opportunities for both you and your family
- Recreational and cultural activities during all four seasons
- Access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Competitive compensation package
Marshfield Clinic is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Your rights under the Equal Employment Opportunity law. The federal Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.